Sunday, June 29, 2008

Its All Because of Jesus I'm Alive

It's all because of Jesus I'm alive It's all because the blood of Jesus Christ that covers me and raised this dead man's life it's all because of Jesus I'm alive.


I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE that song!

Read it over again and really let it sink in.

Its basically saying that the only reason we're alive today is that Jesus died for us, think about that for a second, I know that's probably something you just hear and you say, "Oh yeah Jesus died for my sins." and just give the "churchy" saying, but really think about how much of a sacrifice that is, think of how much love that would take to lay down your perfect life for a bunch of evil sinners.

Which makes me think of another topic.

I'm probably the only one, but I think about this ALL the time.


What if God didn't make us? Think about how weird it would be if nothing had happened and the Earth was just empty, no one would be here, humans wouldn't exist at all, and everything would just be empty and black. How weird is that? But how cool is it that God made humans when he didn't even have to? He could have just completely forgot about us and nobody would ever have been here.

I don't know that's just crazy.


And something to think about.

3 comments:

Jordan Garrett said...

in your mind?! scaaaarrrry....lol, jkk!

i love that song too! ahh, it's such a powerful song!

actually, i used to think that ALL the time. Its soo weird! but if God hadn't made humans, i think His life would be pretty boring ;)

Alec Warn said...

well, God would be one LONELY fellow. its so cool that He made us to have a relationship with Him (which brings me to my blog lol) but what's even more depressing, is having all this creation and when you get disowned by some of it! (humanwise) pretty sad stuff.
BUT HOW AWESOME IS IT THAT OUR GOD CREATED ALL OF THAT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

Mandy said...

I really like that song! Glad to see you in the blogging world!!!